Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Be an early bird

I have not taken a routine to get up earlier @6:00am for more than 10 years. It's time to make a change. A Good chance and a good thing! Oh yeah!!
Today is the first day of Alisha's new school year date.I  Really hope my dearest daughter can be a good one at the  MOSAICS program. Six kids in a room, including four boys and two girls. Alisha  looks so good in the morning without any anxious but a little bit excited. The only thing bothered me is that the classroom teacher was absent since yesterday "meet the teacher" till today "the first welcome day". Hopefully the room teacher is doing good with her unborn  baby. I believe the school principle will resolve it efficiently. He looks like pretty responsible. 
Alisha will ride the bus after school this afternoon. Wow! Another big change! I almost forget. Our home school is only less than 5 minutes walking. The good thing is that the bus station is still at our home school. Not far walk back home. Still benefit from our home location. A change is not a bad thing in a person's earlier childhood, especially for Alisha. She will learn from the changes. Great!
Driving back from Piemmont, I have 7 hours for studying every week day. Arthur can be taken care by his grandparents! Such a good thing!

Be concentrate! Be efficient! I have to change to! God bless my CPA exam review!

A Za A Za Fighting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment