Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The first day of Arthur

It's Arthur's first school day at a two years kids classroom. He is doing excellent.
While I  rushed to his room @8:30 am, with a sweet simile, he told me that he already woke up.
I brought him downstairs and fed him. He cooperated perfectly. We went to upstairs to brush his teeth and change his clothes. He asked me where is Daddy and Alisha. I told him Daddy already drove Alisha to the school  and went to work. He asked me why I am still home. I told him I will bring him to the school on the first day. He said OU which means I got it.
On the way to the school, I told him he should be a big boy when I leave. After I set up his stuff, he needs to say goodbye without tears. He said OK.
After we walking into the Aqua room, he went to play directly by himself. After I set down his stuff, he waved his hands to say goodbye with a smiley face.
What a sweet big boy! I feel so proud of you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment